JOSH DOYLE BRAND NEW 'BIRD OF PREY' LIVE PERFORMANCE VIDEO

Share This:    
BRAND NEW 'BIRD OF PREY'
LIVE PERFORMANCE VIDEO
Every time I get featured on a prestigious website, it’s a big deal, because they are taking a big chance on me, turning down other bigger acts for my piece, and that’s why I love it when you folks go on and comment. Anyway, BlahBlahBlahScience is like a tastemaker site who has posted a many nice things now. By the way, this is a much better performance of “Bird Of Prey” than anything out there so far -- watch here:
 
http://ctkmgmt.com/shared/joshdoyle/jdgcpodcastbirdofpreygrab.png
 
NEW MERCHANDISE
We have NEW Josh Doyle t-shirts & hoodies! The more you buy, the cheaper it is with the shipping -- we try to keep prices low, but we cant get around the shipping costs. If you buy more than one CD though, it's quite good value! Head to shop.joshdoyle.com to take a look!
 
http://ctkmgmt.com/shared/joshdoyle/jdmerchad.jpg
 
NASHVILLE, TN & BOSTON, MA SHOWS
**TONIGHT** NOV 14th – The Basement, Nashville (6pm). Early, short set with Gretchen Peters and more. Josh Pantana on Guitar and Justin Saunders on Cello

http://ctkmgmt.com/shared/joshdoyle/jdascapshowflyer.jpg

NOVEMBER 25th - 3rd & Lindsley, Nashville (7:30pm). First full band set, supporting the illustrious Jerry Douglas. I realize tickets are quite expensive so I wanted to make it worth your while. In fact, if you come to the show and come up and see me, I might even have some albums to give away!

DECEMBER 1st - Guitar Center, Berklee School Of Music, Boston (12:15pm) - I believe my first show out on the east coast, ever! This will be a full acoustic set, about 30-40 minutes.
 
 
 PINTEREST
I have been quietly populating my Pinterest boards with random cool things --
click here and see all kinds of memorabilia and my “fave” this and that’s!
 
P.S If you didnt get the last email, we had a great write up in Billboard and released a music video for "Solarstorms", get on over to JoshDoyle.com to check that all out! And make sure you follow me on Twitter (@JoshDoyle) and "like" on Facebook!

2817 West End Avenue, Suite 126 #389 | Nashville, TN 37203 US

This email was sent to ramirez125@gmail.com. To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add us to your address book or safe list. 

manage your preferences | opt out using TrueRemove®.

Got this as a forward? Sign up to receive our future emails.

powered by emma

Comentarios

Entradas populares